Collect information through your browser
The site automatically collects and writes to the server log information about: user IP address, browser type and version, operating system version, list of URLs visited by the user and time of their visit.
The site stores some information on your computer as a cookie. You can disable cookies in your browser, but you will not be able to use dynamic features on the site.
The site uses the service Google Analyticsprovided by the company Google for detailed statistics of website visitors.
The site uses social media login, and requests general user information and email (not necessarily).
Use of personal information
We use personal information about users of the Site for the following purposes:
- Server ordering, server log analysis in the process of technical support of the Site
- Providing access to closed parts of the Site
- Saving session data during one visit to the Site by the user and restoring the data of the previous session during repeated visits to the Site
- Research aimed at improving the quality of the Site, completeness and efficiency of meeting user information needs
- Sending e-mails about various updates on the Site (you can unsubscribe from the mailing)
Data storage security
We recognize your right to privacy and understand that it is important to you, so we make every effort to keep the information we receive from you confidential. However, we cannot fully guarantee that your personal information will be protected from any unauthorized access, loss due to force majeure, misuse or alteration, so we are not responsible for the security of personal information provided to us.