Collecting Information Through Your Browser
The site automatically collects and logs information about: the user's IP address, browser type and version, operating system version, a list of URLs that the user has visited and their time of visit.
The site stores some information on your computer as a cookie. You can disable cookies in your browser, but in this case you will not be able to use the dynamic features on the site.
The site uses Google Analytics service provided by Google for detailed statistics on website visitors.
The site uses social network sign-in and asks for general user information and email (optional).
Use of Personal Information
We use personal information about Site users for the following purposes:
- Organizing the server, analyzing the server log in the process of technical support of the Site
- Providing access to closed parts of the Site
- Retention of session data during one visit by the Site user and recovery of previous session data during repeated visits to the Site
- Research aimed at improving the quality of the site's work, completeness and efficiency of meeting user information needs
- РEmail updates about various updates on the Site (you can unsubscribe from the newsletter)
Personal data security
We recognize your right to privacy and understand that it is important to you, so we make every effort to keep the information you receive secret. However, we cannot fully guarantee that your personal information will be protected from any unauthorized access, loss due to force majeure, misuse or alteration, so we are not responsible for the security of personal information provided to us.